Sunday 15 April 2012

A Collection of Circles



I found that I hadn't made that many circles and so I thought it was time balance things out and make only circles for a while so here is my little collection.  They are chosen randomly I find it more fun that way :)

Motif #2
Nice and easy and very pretty.

Motif #3
I liked the way this one turned out the last round finishes it off nicely.

Motif #5
Another pretty and easy motif

Motif #6
This is so lovely and cheerful  just looking at it makes me smile.  It grows quickly too just 3 rounds to make a nice sized motif

Motif  #7

 This one has always been one of my favourites, it's amazing how different these motifs look with different yarns, I have made this with a very fine crochet cotton.


Motif #15
I enjoyed making this one because it's a bit different with the front posts, I'm not sure if I got it exactly right though.

Motif #16
This was easy but it's not a favourite.


Motif #18
  An unusual motif which I found quite interesting to make.

Motif #25

I think that I should have used a different yarn for this one because I found it very hard to get the correct tension. For a neat finish all the chains (of which there are many) have to be the exactly the same.  I found that I had to add an extra chain all the way round just to keep each round separate.

I hope that you like my little collection, look out for Hexagons next. :)

Progress:-  25 made out of 100

11 comments:

  1. These are all very pretty. The way you have them photographed in the 1st picture would look nice hanging on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are looking good Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful!
    Good pictures!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all amazing and I agree with Debi; they would make a nice wallhanging! :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comments ladies, yes I did think about hanging them on the wall, if I can find a nice frame for them that's what I'll do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    I officially joined today after following your progress for a couple weeks. Your circles look lovely! My favorite is #8.I agree with Debi; they should be on the wall. You'll start a new trend in decorating!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate and thanks for becoming a follower :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely collection of your circles! I enjoyed reading your comments. Isn't it fun to make these little things?
    Greetings, Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana yes it is fun making them, I love the one's you have done too :)

      Delete
  8. How beautiful! Two pillows in one!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks a lot for posting this at Link Your Stuff. Hope to see you again next week!
    Best wishes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx