Tuesday 4 June 2013

June Stash-buster Challenge Link Party

Welcome to your June Stash-buster link party!





Don't forget to click on the links to visit your fellow stash-busting friends and leave some nice comments.

Keep visiting those lovely  May projects too because next month I will be revealing which links got the most clicks.

  • Stash-buster projects only please either complete or your works in progress.
  • Remember to link the picture from your actual post not your blog address.
Have fun!











Summer Party now in Progress!
April Party
March Party                                 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this project! I will definately link up once I got something finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx