Thursday 3 October 2013

October Stash-Buster Link Party

Thank you for linking up all your lovely stash-busting projects for September, it's obvious you are all doing some really serious stash-busting but we are going to have to pick up the pace even more, there are only three more months to go! Lets see if we can do even 
better this month.  




You all loved the Summer Link Party projects here are your favourites.


Lisa's bag

Marianna's baby shrug

Astri's String bag

Ana's Fantasy Blanket CAL
October Link Party rules
  • Stash-buster projects only please, all are welcome either complete or your works in progress.
  • Remember to link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Click on other links to see what your friends have been up to and leave some nice comments.

I will be showing your September party favourites next month. :)

Have fun!




November Party now in progress
September Party
Summer Party
May Party
April Party
March Party                                 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for organizing this, Linda. Can I link my Yarnberries pattern, even though I never actually signed up as a Stashbuster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hello. I havent been very active in the stash-busting the last couple of months but I did link up a bowl that I bombed. Hope it is ok :)

    -Birgitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's ok Birgitta,love your bowl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx